Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home James

I have mentioned before the work of Fee Plumley, Technoevangelist and her project the really big road trip. Last October on a train travelling to Strathalbyn I offered to make her a quilt. It's taken a while but it has been lots of fun. Scraps and bits from all my other quilts and my first go at applique. Her logo was huge and red and fun and although the direction is a bit skewed it looks like the real thing. 



It was a great summer project and today at Writers Week I finally caught up with Fee to give her the quilt.  There's a grin on her face to show how much liked it and it was fun to make a quilt for a gift that was appreciated. Next Monday as part of the Centenary of Canberra celebrations she is out again doing knitting and crotchet and sewing with Canberra crafties. I'm sure they will all have a great time and I wish I was there....

No comments:

Post a Comment