Friday, June 6, 2014

A word on blogging

It would be true to say that since I've taken up Instagram I have pretty much given up blogging. Only one per month this year and March missed out completely it's my worst record since I started blogging in May 2009. But I still love blogging because it gives me an opportunity to look back on my life and my quilting journey to see all the things that I've done since I started this crazy activity five years ago. For example I just look back and see all of the things that I've done on the June long weekend since I started 2009 Ginas's Red disappearing nine patch quilt, 2010 a cushion shaped like a cell, 2011 Susie's Kaffe Fassett quilt, 2012 the quilt for Sarah's wedding present and 2013 a trip to Ballarat to see my friend Rhonda. I do hope I can keep going. PS this blog was done using voice recognition on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment