Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WIP update @summers end

In the middle of my holidays I did a list of projects that I had on the go. Today  I am back at work and the lazy days of sewing are behind me - but there are still nights and weekends and so my challenge is to finish everything on this list by the end of February BEFORE staritng anything else -

1. Baby quilt for Margo - finished
2. Birthday quilt for Lesley - basted and ready to quilt finished 3/2/12  finished 3/2/12
3. Summer top for me - will finish tonigh tfinished finished 31/1/12
4. Quilt vintage flowers - basted and ready to quilt
5. Back and quilt book quilt - still needs basting and quilting
6. Piece, back and quilt astronaut quilt - finished
7. Back and quilt picnic rug - finished
8. Quilt pram quilt - basted and ready to quilt
9. Retro brown and orange - finished
10. Kaffe baby quilt - yet to start

and one more for good luck to make it a dozen
12. Owl baby quilt!!Flimsy finished ready to base

No comments:

Post a Comment