Sunday, January 8, 2012

Busy busy

Bring on holidays has meant lots of time to sew. Last Friday Marya and I had another sewing day and worked on a range of projects - some more successful than others. But I had few wins- I finished the quilt for my nieces 21st which had been a wip for at least two years and I whipped up an apron for my friend Cate's birthday. But there are still a few things I want to finish these holidays - so here is the list and I will check back in a couple of weeks riser how I am going!
1. Baby quilt for Margo
2. Birthday quilt for Lesley
3. Summer top for me
4. Quilt vintage flowers
5. Back and quilt book quilt
6. Piece, back and quilt astronaut quilt
7. Back and quilt picnic rug
8. Quilt pram quilt
9. Retro brown and orange
10. Kaffe baby quilt
Three weeks and counting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment