Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

A whip around a few other blogs to see that I am not the only lucky girl to receive a new machine for christmas - I am the lucky owner of a Janome 6600 memory Craft Quilters Edition. So looking forward to it arriving on Wednesday - then lots of new years projects to start.

And looking at last years list of new years resolutions I am sad to say I have not managed one!
Have ordered the pool so that will move to a 2011 resolution- made less quilts and put on weight so the more sewing, more walking and eating more vegetarian food did not work out either - so for the 2011 list

Finish pool
Start garden
Walk more
Keep in touch with friends more
Cherish turning 50!! Will have to wait for November to see about that one
Still lists are good - and blogs make good reminders!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment